Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Arreola in Mexico rematch with Klitschko calls

A three-day search for win number 34 in his career, the Mexican-American fighter Cristobal Arreola came to Mexico with a view to ending his rival in turn: the American Raphael Butler and so come closer to a rematch with the Ukrainian Vitali Klitschko. The 'Nightmare' Arreola will face Butler in the Domo de la Feria in Leon, Guanajuato, 10 rounds. "I am very focused on what I want. That's why I lost weight and begin to regain the ground, because now I know how Klitschko beats and that is with eggs, "said the fighter of 30 years, who was beaten by Europe in September 2009 by KO. Arreola explained that now with the change of weight feels more agile and busy, so people can see their progress because now instead of just throwing a blow strip of four to five without getting tired. "I feel great. I like the way I am right now. Before a single blow could knock him out, now that may need two or three, but I can throw without getting tired, "admitted the fighter of 1.93 meters tall. During his visit to the capital, Arreola visited the Basilica of Guadalupe and the offices of World Boxing Council where requested an opportunity to contest the world title again in 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive