Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Messi: "Money does not make me get out of Barcelona"

Leo Messi in an interview with the newspaper Bild German said he wants to play his entire career at Barcelona. "Money does not make me go from Barcelona" has secured the Argentinian star, adding that only when the club would not want.

"My plan is this, play forever in Barcelona." With these words, Leo Messi has stated flatly that he only thinks of playing at Barcelona.

Messi favorite to win the Golden Ball, commented: "I want to return to Barca everything I've won here, so I still have to improve." The Argentinian is happy to be in Barcelona and the club has given him "the opportunity to win many titles," according to Leo Messi himself says in the interview.

And he was talking to German half, Leo Messi has spoken of Bayern Munich. "It's a great team. They are stronger than last year. Above all, the final of the Champions League is played in their stadium, which is an advantage" said Messi daily Bild.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive