Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cain Velasquez and Dos Santos Junius emulate the old days of boxing

The World Heavyweight UFC to define the November 12th from the Honda Center in Anaheim, The Ultimate Fighter Championship, in a conference call with the stars of the bill said that this fight will emulate the good years old and boxing. To Dana White , President of UFC, "This is totally different to any format you've done before. Obviously, this is a show that broadcast a single fight, then we will do several different things. Let's try starting this Thursday." "We will emulate the old days of boxing. Let's put a great fight, a tremendous fight in television to expose the sport to a new audience.

Our goal has always been to bring big fights back to television. We are planning a future in this sport . This has been an investment in the future of the UFC. Fans have never seen this show will be UFC and that is why we decided to Cain and Junior in that position. "I know that this will be a great fight. That's why both fighters are in that position. I have no doubt it will be a great event. We'll talk with both fighters backstage before leaving the Octagon, to conciertizarlos it really means the event, which is something we have not done for a long time. " Meanwhile, Cain Velasquez, UFC heavyweight champion, said: "Never let to feel butterflies in your stomach when you have a fight. It's natural to feel nervous, that means you're ready. But I'm not nervous because I've been hurt for over twelve months.

From my camp was aware that I get to a hundred percent and ready for combat. I am a point from July. "" I'm ready and I am honored they have chosen this fight for the first UFC event on FOX. But I'm not focused on the event, which means the widest possible audience for a fighter, I'm focused on my opponent and not more than that. Dos Santos is a great opponent and very dangerous. " Challenger, Junior dos Santos, the first title contender, said, "It was a long time to get my chance, but I'm not sorry. It is now the biggest opportunity I could have, fighting for the heavyweight title in the first Billboard Live on FOX. "I am very happy with my life now. I'm in tremendous shape and physical metal. I want to be the proof that if you work hard, treat people well and not doubt yourself, you can achieve your dreams. I genuinely believe that Cain is the best heavyweight in the world and is an honor to fight him. " "I come from a difficult past , but I've been very lucky in my life. I do not think this fight goes five rounds. I have trained for five rounds, but I do not go the distance. " The fight will be broadcast in over a dozen countries including Canada, Brazil, Australia and the United Kingdom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive