Sunday, March 4, 2012
Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Massa
With a qualifying simulation, which used supersoft tires and just walked around, Massa dominated much of the morning, with a time of 1:22.413. At the last minute was passed by the Czech Perez Sauber (1:22.094) and Toro Rosso from Daniel Ricciardo (1:22.155). With proven parts these days, the F2012 is shown quickly to a single lap. It is unlikely that Massa was downloaded, it is not customary in the likes of Ferrari, who always saved room for deception.
In the afternoon, Massa made a long run until he was interrupted by rain. Until then it was shown that in a few laps the tires degrade rapidly. His pace was similar to the rest
Meanwhile, Red Bull, who put on track a car almost entirely new, was fast from the start with short runs in which repeated and 1:23 and 1.22 regularly in sets of 5, 6 and 7 turns. In the afternoon he was seen less rain. Webber proved with soft tires and, without knowing the fuel load, was a good pace. The tire degradation was also high on Red Bull, but less than in the rest.
McLaren and Lotus were less active teams on track in the morning, with only 16 laps to Button and Raikkonen respectively. In the afternoon, Button made a mock qualifying and was placed second ahead of Toro Rosso and Ferrari. The McLaren showed that going fast on Saturdays.
1. Perez Sauber 1m22.094s 114
2. Button McLaren 1m22.103s 44 0009
3. Ricciardo Toro Rosso 1m22.155s 131 0061
4. 0319 Ferrari 122 Massa 1m22.413s
5. Di Resta Force India 1m22.446s 108 0352
6. Williams Senna 0386 111 1m22.480s
7. 0536 Caterham Kovalainen 1m22.630s 64
8. Webber Red Bull 1m22.662s 70 0568
9. Rosberg Mercedes 1m22.932s 129 0838
10. Raikkonen Lotus 1m25.379s 43 3285
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)