Sunday, March 4, 2012
Keita had the keys to the bus
The technician sportinguista predicted an encounter in which his players would play the ball just 12 minutes. If there were 12, it seemed. Barcelona was one of those games he catches the ball and just let go, but that did not reported the usual number of occasions.
The Asturian made a very serious game at defensive end. Just holes left behind and the Catalans took God and help them create problems for John Paul.
Before the break Barca went ahead through Iniesta, one of the best in the game. The manchego almost accidentally pushed a pass from the death of Hadrian. However, the merit of the play must give to Keita, who was the one who enabled the Brazilian in the area.
The game changed in two minutes
the game went into halftime giving the impression that it was impossible to escape Barca is three points. It took two minutes into the second half to knock down that idea.
Velasco Carballo, who ate two penalties-Piqué expelled for bringing down of the Caves on the edge of the area. A questionable expulsion was accompanied by a goal from Barral a minute later. In two minutes, Barça grew dwarfs.
Barca were replaced and, despite the inferiority did not lose the game handles. I was struggling to find the final pass after three quarters came to court, so I decided to test Keita from the front. The Malian broke the tie with a goal into the top corner in the closing stages.
The Sporting both left groggy, who conceded a third soon after. Iniesta Xavi enabled only within the area and the Barca captain said.
addition to the red Pique, the worst news of the match for Barcelona's injury was Alexis Sanchez. Already in the discount, and exhausted all changes, Chilean left the pitch with discomfort in the groin.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)