Sunday, March 4, 2012
Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Angkota Chulito'Montiel
"Kochulito" Montiel made a triumphant return after the setback suffered against Victor Terrazas and did so strongly against Angkota, in combat made in the junior featherweight.
With this result, Fernando Montiel improved to 02/04/47, with 37 knockouts and Angkota remained at 25-7, 14 ko's.
On the back, the poblano Samuel Gutierrez won a unanimous decision over Argentine Carlos Dario Ruiz to get one more win en route to the dispute of a world title in the category of Minimoscas, after having ruled for a short time in straw weight .
In another fight, the State of Mexico Juan 'churritos' Hernandez won a decision against Ulysses 'Mouse' Lara, 10 at flyweight.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)