The market value of Lionel Messi grew 22 percent in just two months, from 115 million in January to 140 million euros in March, according to estimates released today by the Brazilian Pluri consultant, specializing in football market information .
"I just spent two months since the last assessment made Barcelona player and the amazing sequence of events led us to update it mandatory," said the consultant in a statement.
Instead of the value of the transfer or the termination clause, Pluri estimated market value of the players from their own software that takes into account specific criteria such as age fifteen, creativity, consistency, physical strength or ability titles won financial return for his club.
The consultant had conducted an assessment of Messi on 10 January this year to establish the most valuable players this year and ranked as the first in the world rankings, with a market value of 115 million euros.
Multi re-evaluated this week after recent and acclaimed presentations of three-time world player of the FIFA both in Barcelona, including five goals he scored in a 7-1 win over Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League , as with Argentina, including the three who scored in the friendly with Switzerland.
The new evaluation confirmed the Argentine striker 24 years as the world's most valuable player, now with a value of 140 million euros.
Brazilian consultancy admitted having difficulties in assessing Messi "because this is a phenomenon as differentiated from the other athletes (current and recent past) that hinders the creation of a basis of comparison."
Such difficulties also respond to that, according Pluri, "certainly no club in the world has to finance its recruitment conditions."
In the note, which justified the significant increase in market value of Messi in just two months, the consultant concluded that "only 24, Lionel Messi is located between the main players of all time although still has the major challenge to win a World Cup with Argentina. "
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)