Sunday, March 4, 2012
Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
Murray, favorite number three and had lost to Djokovic in the semifinals of the Australian Open, was ahead 4-2 in the first set and saved two break balls to stand at 5-2. In the second, the British took a 3-0 lead, but the Serb leveled the sleeve (5-5) and Murray had to wait for the final two games to prevail by 7-5 after a long volley of his adversary.
With this defeat cut the run of ten consecutive wins this season accumulating Djokovic. Murray will play the final against Roger Federer, world number three, who beat Argentine Juan Martin del Potro 7-6 (5) and 7-6 (6).
Federer will play his second final of the year, after winning in Rotterdam also Argentine, who came to get his first tournament indoors in Marseille on Sunday.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)