Sunday, March 4, 2012
Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and Yamaha"
About the pace of Lorenzo, who dedicated his season to do more long runs that time, said, "I never do long runs. To me it makes no sense. For me it is not necessary. Each driver has their own preferences, but I never do drills race. "
As for your bike, Stoner still see points to improve: "I love to say that everything is ready for the bike. We're making good time, but a couple of points, small problems that need fixing. Overall, I am happy with the bike. "
About Ducati, his former team, Stoner explained that "may need more time" to be up there. "It's a miracle to change everything on a motorcycle. If at first you do not give a step forward, it will be difficult, but I know Ducati and are able to move forward," he said.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)