Sunday, March 4, 2012
Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verdasco
"I congratulate Verdasco, is a worthy rival of mine, is a great and am sure will give many joys of tennis, it really is very good," Ferrer said when receiving the trophy and prize of 300,000 dollars.
The Spanish equaled three Mexican Open title, he did in the beginning of this tournament the Austrian Thomas Muster, who holds the record of four consecutive championships in 1993, 1994, 1995 and 1996.
"I was not worthy opponent for him after the game I did not disastrous know what to say," said Verdasco to claim their prize as a finalist in the competition in Mexico.
After the singles final, David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco claimed the doubles title after winning the final against Marc Lopez and Marcel Granollers 6-3, 6-4. David Marrero and Fernando Verdasco confirmed his good time and in the doubles since last week also won the Open in Buenos Aires.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)