Beyond its good game against Espanyol, which feeds the umpteenth resurrection expectation of football at Real Madrid, Kaka retains status Ballon At least on Twitter. The Brazilian footballer is more often the world, with almost nine million fans on this network. A classification that follows him, even from afar, his partner Cristiano Ronaldo , with over 7.5 million 'followers', and which draws attention to the absence of Leo Messi , who has no official profile in this network.
The crack of Barca might be the only alternative to the dominance of the two stars Real Madrid on Twitter. While generally, the world of football, has a limited role. Kaka is 18 th in the overall ranking, and more than 8.9 million followers do not represent even half of those treasures Lady Gaga , undisputed queen of this network of microblogging, which exceeds 20. The pop stars dominate Twitter, and after the eccentric American artist featuring characters such as Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Shakira, Rihanna and Britney Spears.
Kaka pulls on Twitter of his undoubted past glory as a player and the huge mass of people in his country, Brazil, which also weighs too religious aspect of the player, global ambassador of evangelical faith. In fact, this is the first professional athlete in the list of most followed personalities. Its projection cybernetics, though, also has caused the odd problem .
Only three players in the Top 100
The next athlete in the Top 100 is your mate Cristiano Ronaldo, who is ranked 22 ( statistics updated to March 7, 2012 and subject to the fluctuations of this network ). You have to go back to 49 to find the next athlete, but it is one retired, the great Shaquille O'Neal (5.1 million). It is followed by another basketball player, LeBron James , and ranked 81, with 3.8 million. And Neymar , another Brazilian, very abudante passports among most followed personalities on Twitter-closes the presence of professional sports in the Top 100. The Santos player is 93 °, with over 3.5 million unconditional.
Send the Catalans in Spain
Nationally, imposing the Spanish players Barça: Iniesta is fourth, followed by Cesc , both above the 2.6 million followers, while Pique and Puyol exceed 2.3. The first Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos , eighth, grazing two million. And Xabi Alonso closes the Top 10 with over 1.8 million 'followers'.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)