The Ukrainian Wladimir Klitschko retained today the world heavyweight title in versions of three organizations to win by ko in the fourth assault of a contest held in Düsseldorf Frenchman Jean Marc Mormeck.
Klitschko dominated the fight from the start. In the first assault, the French struggled unsuccessfully to find the melee, but Klitschko kept his distance working it with the left jab.
In the second chapter the Ukrainian rival in maintaining the distance, went on the attack and France had its first fall after a good combination of world champion.
From that moment, the outcome of the fight was already in the air. Mormeck had little objection to the superiority of Klitschko
After a pause in the third, fourth, with a new combination, Klitschko ended the fight. The Frenchman went to the canvas and the referee, before terminate the account of protection, said it was pointless to continue the fight.
Klitschko now completed 57 victories, 50 of them by KO in 60 fights while for Mormeck was the fifth loss in 41 fights.
The Ukrainian has the title of World Boxing Association (WBA), World Boxing Organization (WBO) and International Boxing Federation (IBF).
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)