The Dallas Mavericks returned to winning ways after defeating the Utah Jazz to 102-96 . A triumph founded on the great performance by Nowitzki . The German scored 40 points and begins to show its best at the key moment of the season.
The German power forward Dirk Nowtzki got 40 points , his best mark so far this season, and the Dallas Mavericks 102-96 defeat to the Jazz .
Nowitzki became the hero of the current league champions by helping to stop a run of four straight defeats, the worst so far this season.
The reserve guard Jason Terry contributed 22 points and both were the only two players from the Mavericks in scoring in double figures.
The Dallas team leaves its mark on 22-16 , based mainly on Nowitzki, who scored 10 points in the fourth quarter of the game.
The reserve power forward Lamar Odom played for the first time after missing four games for family reasons and have received an ultimatum by the Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle, who had to define its position in the squad for the final in the league.
The Mavericks, with part of 53-47 in the third period, broke the scoring led by Nowitzki and got a run of 21-8, which gave them the advantage that secured the win.
While the Jazz (17-19), which entered the game having won the night before the Miami Heat (99-98), the leader was the power forward Paul Millsap , who scored 24 points in 30 minutes share.
The reserve power forward Derrick Favors had 14 points and guard-forward CJ Miles , who also came off the bench, reached the 13 points.
The power forward Al Jefferson kept his role under the basket and contributed a double-double of 11 points and 10 rebounds.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/04 - 03/11
- Nadal: "I do not think Novak, think of me"
- Mixed fortunes for Nadal and Djokovic in the doubl...
- Federer losses charged against Nadal time
- Anabel Medina beats Sania Mirza
- Djokovic: "I'm not invincible and untouchable"
- Ricky: "At this point it's getting a little uphill...
- Users of Leo Messi crowned MARCA.com
- Messi 25 million increase in value in just two mon...
- Kaka is still king ... on Twitter
- "It is not unusual to want the best average scorer...
- Beckham eager to play in the Olympics and called i...
- Triumphant return of Fernando 'Ko-knockout vs. Ang...
- Wladimir Klitschko retains world title by knocking...
- Murray ends with Djokovic unbeaten in 2012
- Federer wins fifth time in Dubai
- Ferrer conquest Acapulco after spending over Verda...
- Nowitzki gallons strip to cut the drain on the Mav...
- Stoner: "There is big difference between Honda and...
- Perez dominates and alters the simulated rain Mass...
- Keita had the keys to the bus
- FIFA has the rule of penalty and expulsion
- Kun's dream is Real
- Piqué: "I feel that the removal was deliberate"
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (23)