Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Messina: "Kobe takes 25 million and comes to training in a helicopter. What do you suppose I have to say?"

"Kobe takes 25 million a year and comes to training in a helicopter. What do you suppose I have to say? Crouch ass and bend your knees? I am only the assistant coach." The phrase is from Ettore Messina in a leadership conference in which he has participated in summer Italian coach joined the technical staff of the Lakers.

"Here in Europe had Mickey Mouse and Goofy, and now I'm going to Disneyland," Messina said during a conference on 'Master in Business Strategie per il dello Sport' which also took Fabio Capello.

The story of the helicopter comes in the wake of the Italian house hunting in Los Angeles. "The other day I was talking on the phone with people from the staff of the Lakers and asked advice on what area should have the house. I was told that some people prefer to live near the training field (located in El Segundo, about 45 minutes Staples, without traffic) and other omo Kobe prefer to live even further. Sometimes not to tempt the incredible traffic in Los Angeles, Kobe comes to training helicopter, "says Messina.

"At that moment I thought: What can I say to Kobe?".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive