Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Seeks rival Juan Manuel Marquez
Marquez looks for the fourth lawsuit against Manny Pacquiao, but first wants to have a bout of preparation, there are several names in the table, Marquez has until next week to decide.
"What we want now is a rival, preferably left-handed, for that would be critical because the is Pacquiao," said Ignacio Beristain the newspaper La Jornada.
In addition to seeking a boxer with left guard, they want someone to be blockbuster, so that finding a boxer with both characteristics is complicated.
Possible opponents include: Brandon Rios, Zab Judah, Mercito Gesta and Erik "Terrible" Morales.
The problem with Rios is their lack of commitment in his last two fights has not given the weight Gesta and Judah are not economically profitable, Morales would be a good option, the problem would be economic.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
05/13 - 05/20
- The return of Cain Velasquez and his new challenge...
- The UFC 147: Silva vs Belfort II will be in Minas ...
- Floyd Mayweather Jr and Miguel Cotto raised $ 94 m...
- Seeks rival Juan Manuel Marquez
- Brian Viloria defeated Omar Nino and retained the ...
- Serena Williams is crowned in Madrid
- From Madrid to Heaven Blue
- Tipsarevic Federer overwhelms and seek their third...
- Nadal: "Madrid is past, now I think of Rome and Ro...
- Calm in the Lakers despite the overwhelming 119-90...
- Oklahoma crushes the Lakers by 29 points and went ...
- Explosion in the box of Williams
- Maldonado wins a pulse formidable Alonso
- Ferrari gives a slap on Massa
- "Without obsession, the Tenth come"
- They start rumors: Falcao for Torres?
- Real Madrid imposes the strength of the group
- Del Bosque: "On 27 Villa will decide whether the E...
- ▼ 05/13 - 05/20 (18)