Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Ferrari gives a slap on Massa
In a statement posted on its website, the Maranello reviews the position of its pilots in the current Formula 1 world championship, in which Fernando Alonso shares first place with Sebastian Vettel, with 61 points while Massa situated in the seventeenth position with 2 points.
Those responsible for poor performance contrasted Ferrari of Massa with good performance Spaniard, who "has always maintained a high level, while the decline is felt Philip."
The Brazilian has stated on numerous blog entries in your desire to trace their positions during the season, but so far no luck has followed him and failed to give the best of himself.
The state of the World
From the Italian team also discussed the current state of Formula 1 World: "Just very little to change the balance of power on the track and this rule is even more true when the differences are a few tenths or hundredths."
"This year will win who carry the track get the best technical adjustments in the shortest possible time", say the makers of Ferrari, who admit that in the 2012 season "there are many teams that have been shown to fight for the top positions" .
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
05/13 - 05/20
- The return of Cain Velasquez and his new challenge...
- The UFC 147: Silva vs Belfort II will be in Minas ...
- Floyd Mayweather Jr and Miguel Cotto raised $ 94 m...
- Seeks rival Juan Manuel Marquez
- Brian Viloria defeated Omar Nino and retained the ...
- Serena Williams is crowned in Madrid
- From Madrid to Heaven Blue
- Tipsarevic Federer overwhelms and seek their third...
- Nadal: "Madrid is past, now I think of Rome and Ro...
- Calm in the Lakers despite the overwhelming 119-90...
- Oklahoma crushes the Lakers by 29 points and went ...
- Explosion in the box of Williams
- Maldonado wins a pulse formidable Alonso
- Ferrari gives a slap on Massa
- "Without obsession, the Tenth come"
- They start rumors: Falcao for Torres?
- Real Madrid imposes the strength of the group
- Del Bosque: "On 27 Villa will decide whether the E...
- ▼ 05/13 - 05/20 (18)