Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Maradona's letter to Cassano: "Dear Antonio ..."

Diego Armando Maradona has written a letter, which publishes the newspaper "Corriere dello Sport," Milan striker Antonio Cassano was admitted since last Sunday to wish him a speedy recovery and can return soon to jump to the pitch.

"There are moments in life when a player has to be strong. By itself, his children and his family. There are moments of suffering. Physically. I know what I mean and I know now, dear Antonio , understand what I mean, "writes former player in Argentina.

"I know the thoughts, fears and torments that arise in your mind. I know the feeling of bewilderment and why not, loneliness that suddenly makes you see everything black. I know, I know well and so I feel close to you and Rino Gattuso, who is also experiencing a sad time, "continues the letter from the Argentine champion.

"But dear Antonio," he adds, "I am convinced that your positive character, which I remember well from that day we met in Rome, your physique strong and help those who are near and you want to help you overcome this adversity."

At the end of the letter, Maradona expected that former player, among others, Roma, Real Madrid and Sampdoria back soon "happy times" and to "return to chase the ball." "And I would also like fantasy football because they offer talent like you is never enough," writes Maradona, who dismisses his luck desando "friend".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive