Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pujol is "very difficult" to find equipment

The Catalan rider Oscar Pujol settled in Valladolid has admitted on Wednesday he sees "very difficult" to find equipment for next season after finishing his contract with Omega Pharma Lotto.

One possibility which prefers not to think, though, has said he sees "very black" after "call all the doors," he commented. Their claims are not high, as it has acknowledged that it is "in a position to ask" and that all he wants is "a little calendar" to let "see" because he thinks he has "level".

"I'm doing and the preseason with uncertainty. As of December 31 there is time, but it is difficult to prepare without knowing where to run. I hope to find something even smaller," he explained. It has also to some extent blamed his former team of the situation that is because, as has been reported, was not given option to be seen.

"From the start I got with the group of Belgians and partly because of the language, I felt apart, what makes you discouraged. Then I ran like I should not do in Dauphine Libere and I no longer took the Tour of Spain . It was a stick because it was going to run and was the goal of the season, "acknowledged Pujol.

Since then, the racing cyclist attended loose only in Poland, France and Canada and was left with no options to renew with his former team, Omega Pharma Lotto. "It's been a bad year. When I walked not had to walk and I could not compete much. I am the champion of training," joked the climber.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive