Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Zamorano: "The headers from Christian reminds me of mine"


Ivan Zamorano praised the quality of Cristiano Ronaldo, as it is very "complete" and has become "more altruistic" which is "fundamental" for a forward.

"It's a phenomenon. It is a step above many others and it is coming very well at Real Madrid. Is making a difference with his goals. It is not easy to live a sweet moment for a long time and he's doing. It is becoming more altruistic, which is essential for a forward and a team, "said the Chilean in an interview to the website of Real Madrid.

Zamorano, one of the legends of Real Madrid, he remembered the two headed goals from Cristiano scored in the last match against Osasuna. "They remind me a lot to my headers. He made a great leap in the air and this shows that it is a very complete player. The power you have and how header shows that it is a complete player and it will continue to give many joys to Real Madrid, "he said.

In addition, we also wanted to commend the two front center of the Mourinho team, Benzema and Higuain. "When we are we must seize the moment and Karim is using his time, is more motivated and more focused and that's great for him and the team. Today is a special motivation because the two have an internal struggle that can transform in strength for Real Madrid, "he confessed.

Finally, he wanted to remember his past Real Madrid and thank the attachment which shows the white fans. "The love, affection, admiration and respect for people are the most valuable thing one can be and so, a fortiori, one lives it with more intensity. I see every match of Real Madrid and I follow about. I have a special affection for the people and friends you leave here and why my heart is pounding. Especially on Sunday, we live in a great excitement in the stadium, "he said.

"Madrid is part of my life and I am part of the life of the Whites and that makes me happy because I look back and realize I did it right," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive