Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kaka: "In modern football, CR7 is more complete than Messi"

Kaka, who has been unable to travel to Madrid for Brazil because of an untimely injury, was involved in the program 'Kajuru question', presented by Jorge Kajuru. The Madrid spoke, among other things, the reasons that prompted him to stay in the white set of possible Neymar signing for Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo compare between Messi.

"Messi is one of a kind. To say who the best player in the world is relative, so much depends upon what you do on the bus. He and Christian are the best in the world, but in football today, in modern football Cristiano is the most comprehensive in the world. ago with the goals left, right, head and missing. Messi is excellent with all the cool stuff you have, but Christian is more complete than Messi, "he said.

However, CR7 is the best player I have seen Kaka. "Ronaldo is the best player I played with him. I played against Zidane, but did not play with him. Ronaldo is the best for his genius and association rate. Ronaldinho is close to that level," he said.

Also recommended Neymar Kaka join Real Madrid. "If you continue in this line, Neymar will go far. I do not know if the level of Maradona or Messi, it is not known. I hope it comes, would help us a lot, but I do not know if he will come, if it was hired. I like to see in a big European club. If I were Neymar would sign for Real Madrid. Everyone wants to see Neymar playing in Europe, because it's different, "said

The support of Mourinho and Florentino
Real Madrid midfielder acknowledged the support extended to him Mourinho and Florentino Perez to continue at the club this season. "After a game against Villarreal Mourinho sat down with me and asked what I wanted to do. He told me he loved me, but if I wanted to leave, he would help me out, I did not want unhappy players. Mourinho is a lie that I I wanted to. I said, "Mister, I do not leave Madrid," he said.

"I spoke later with Florentino Perez, who told me that he had spoken with the coach and that he wanted to, they had no need to sell and that I should be patient and calm. I went quiet for that meeting. The conversation with Mourinho was decisive, if he had told me he was not interested to continue, otherwise I would have wanted. Following this is a challenge, motivation, because the other two years did not exist for me. I made the preseason, I started feeling good. Before he was in pain and I'm getting to have a good performance, "he said.

Kaka had a hard time remember that their injuries, but never lost hope of returning to that era. "I was confident that the high level again. I went through days of discouragement, physically could not mobility, had pain in the pubis. I did not know what was wrong. I became a player superprevisible and normal and had not been so for the I had booked. training, work, take care of me, but I did not know what happened. Gradually everything was clarified, "he said.

"There were times I felt like a robot, moving very mechanical field. I did not feel joy, I had pain after training. Do not know what would happen to me, but I never thought about stopping. I cried many times, alone and with my family, "he confessed.

"Messi does not yield the same with Argentina"
Finally, compared Kaka Real Madrid game with Barca and Messi spoke again, which he considers inferior when playing with Argentina. "What distinguishes the Barcelona game of ours is the possession of the ball, patience. This gives the time and technical characteristics of the players, because not all players are able to do that game. And also the characteristics the coach. The fans of Real Madrid does not have much patience. It's a different culture. Messi makes the difference, you can decide a game at any time, but why not perform well with the selection? It is a collective issue, much depends than do their peers, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive