Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bautista: "Tonight was the best I have slept in days"


Alvaro Bautista was finally able to shoot in postseason workouts Cheste. And in the end he did with it and his new team, Honda Gresini. "Yesterday I was walking nervous, but tonight was the best I have slept in days. It has cost a lot but in the end I'm where I wanted," said Bautista who thanked Suzuki he was "allowed to test this bike is not the year comes but has served to be taking sensations. "

Bautista, who tested the 800cc Honda, said it was a day to gain feelings. "It is a journey of adaptation did not intend to make time, to adjust everything to my liking we have enough for today, would be foolish to get caught up on this bike and then not going to be the leading" commented Alvaro Bautista to get off at the box after his first laps at the Valencia track.

On being in the team where he worked the late Marco Simoncelli, Bautista said it will try to "do a good job" for him and the team, "by paying tribute to Simoncelli and where it would try to be fighting it and not most backward positions, "he said.

Bautista faces his third year in MotoGP in which try to "do the best and hopefully I can take another step up as a pilot and may be fighting for positions."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive