Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Jordan Crawford, the deputy of the Wizards who claims to be "better than Michael Jordan"

With averages of 11.7 points, 2.5 rebounds and 2.8 assists Jordan Crawford, a guard of 1.93 and 22 who have barely hold in 18 games in his first year in the NBA (and the injury to teammate Nick Young), believes it is better than Michael Jordan, whose NBA debut just turned 27 years .

The former star of Xavier University, which was number 27 of Draft'10 selected by the Nets, it is clear. "I have not told anyone, but I feel I can be better than Micahel Jordan," Crawford said in words that includes Michael Lee in the 'Washington Post' .

"When I'm playing I do not want people to go saying that" Michael Jordan is the best "... that's what I want to be me. This is how I am and that's how I've done to myself," he said one absolutely certain its possibilities Jordan Crawford, whose brother Joe came to play in the NBA Lakers and Knicks (now plays for Maccabi Rishon).

Questioned by the surprise of his remarks the young Jordan did not back down, and so funny at the same time sincere insisted his position: "I feel I'm better than Michael Jordan, and my mother will say that I am better than him."

Currently Jordan Crawford has 490 points and the empty bag of titles, so it has a long road ahead to achieve 32,292 points and 6 NBA rings, among many other awards, Michael Jordan.

As NBA player Jordan Crawford has a record of 39 points in a game (against Miami) and managed a triple-double ' of 21 points, 10 rebounds and 11 assists on April 1, but his greatest moment of fame was as a player Xavier. A mate of his on LeBron in a display meant that Nike 'hijacked' the video and that his name became legend on the internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive