Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Alguersuari: "I do not understand the end of the year slump"

Alguersuari was somewhat unhappy with the appointment yesterday. He could not get into the points and make your team overcome the final general Sauber.

"The race was lost in the first stint (part). It was very difficult to catch Kobayashi. We had very little rhythm and little 'grip'. Do not know why. From lap 15 and was best. The second and the third stint was better. At the start I had no grip and do not know why. There was the potential of India and Korea, "he summarized.

Catalan was a bittersweet balance of their season. "I made the most. We squeezed while the car with the changes brought by the team. I can not explain these last two races. I do not understand the downturn. We were with Force India and we are now with Sauber," he admitted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive