Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Vettel compares his career to that of Senna in 1991

Sebastian Vettel compared his results in the Brazilian Grand Prix, where he was second, with the triumph of the legendary Ayrton Senna in the same race in 1991, also with gearbox problems in his car for almost the entire test.

"When I was informed by radio of the problem had to lower the engine's power and limit the use of the change. I had to use higher gear and everywhere and that's when I came to my mind the comparison (with Senna)," the Germanic .

Vettel, winner of eleven races and fifteen 'poles' in the year of his second straight title today said he "can not be called bad luck." "If something happens, not in your hands," he said.

"It's been a phenomenal year and we finished with a double victory of the team. I'd have won, but the important thing is that this year has been to feel proud."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive