Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zidane: "We are at the same level or ahead of Barca"

Zinedine Zidane believes that there is no difference between Madrid and Barcelona thanks to those who have cut the gap targets. "The gap between Madrid and Barcelona has been shortened. There is a difference between last year and the present. We are at or even ahead of Barcelona," said director of football Real Madrid to the French media.

The former Real Madrid player also talked about future plans and Mourinho in Canal + France. "Mourinho is the best and be with him is the best school for me. When you're a player does not realize how important the work of the coach, now I am learning."

"Why I can not someday be a coach? In that position is where I have something to offer. But the future is something I have no hurry," said 'Zizou'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive