Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ramos: "We are honored to be compared with Beckenbauer"

Sergio Ramos is the star of the front page of MARK in reviewing your present moment and what's in store contest with its great rival, Barcelona. "We're going to play with them all during the season, but do not make comparisons. Each one tries to do things the best and we'll see what happens."

The Seville is ambitious: "I and the Champions League and Cup, but if I have to choose, I'll take the Champions League."

Sergio Ramos is spoken of as 'The Kaiser' in Spain: "I consider it an honor to add my name to Beckenbauer, who has been one of the best players in history. As a central defender made an epoch and a of my references.

He looks extremely comfortable playing center, "I'm very happy. Physically I am in a great time. It's a mix of everything: time physical, psychic, I am more mature in the field and off. There are many circumstances."

The selection results are at stake: "This team has reached what is today from humility, knowing respect every opponent and we know that we have a historic opportunity to do something no one has: win European Championship and World European Championship. If this team will fall because the opponent was better, because it will never die of success. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive