Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Uncensored reactions NBA players: "We must fight for what is just ... fucking Stern"

Following the resignation of the top basketball players' union in the NBA that has taken place on Monday, Twitter has become a hotbed of reactions of the players. Concern and irony have been two of the ways in which those affected have addressed what happened. These are the most significant phrases:

Deron Williams (Besiktas) , which smelled toast and signed for Turkish Besiktas this summer, has written: "We should have done this in July , because that would already be channeled process or even completed. Now it may be no season ' .

Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder): "I have blocked more than 60 followers in the last two days. People are ignorant and do not know what is happening"

Javalee McGee (Washington Wizards) : "I hope people do not point to the players because we will not have time"

Terrence Williams (Houston Rockets) : "There are times when you have to fight for what you believe is right ... fucking Stern"

Jordan Hamilton (Charlotte Bobcats) , "Play outside the USA? Hmmmmmm!"

Marquis Daniels (Boston Celtics) : "After the news I get ready to tour rapping"

Markief Morris (Phoenix Suns): "It's not just about money. Many did not have before you get"

Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers) : "Now everyone says I'm wrong and there had to be followed in college. Hell, no. I do not regret anything. I'm sorry"

Samardo Samuels (Cleveland Cavaliers) , "Why? No NBA? There is no problem. My drive will be in stores soon"

Brandon Rush (Indiana Pacers) : "It's not too late to go to baseball"

Paul George (Indiana Pacers) : "I'm going back to college!"

Kemba Walker : "Without money? Ok, nothing happens. I grew up without money. It's nothing new"

Derrick Williams (Minnesota Timberwolves) : "I am with my teammate Kemba (Walker). We have not had pasta in our lifetime, so there is something new"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive