Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Phelps: "I found a way to make swimming fun"

Michael Phelps said he had found the "inspiration" to try to continue his successful career in London in 2012, but said he is not sure about how it would achieve a new Olympic goal.

U.S. swimmer said "I enjoy what I do now and how it should be. I do not know how will achieve a new goal, but nobody forces me to train or compete. I found, again, how to make swimming fun , and I will not give up."

For a man who has achieved what seemed impossible, with an unprecedented eight gold medals in Beijing, after a strenuous workout, it seems difficult to find an attainable goal, especially when according to the medal itself, is not at "100 percent, "who notes that" for me to be able to do something, you can only give 100 percent, and in recent years, I have to admit I have not given and this has been noticed in my results. "

Still, Phelps continues to set many "targets" for continued success, destacanso that "I have many goals I want to accomplish, I look at this as eight months of hard work. Swim 70 miles a week, I'll have the rest of my life to continue vacations, travel the world, have fun and do what he wants. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive