Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Wade looks to Europe and in Germany during negotiations

Dwyane Wade has asked his agent to listen to offers from the foreign representative has confirmed that Kevin Durant has opened negotiations with the BBC Bayreuth Germany. These two NBA superstars could follow in the footsteps of Tiago Splitter, who has signed for Valencia Basket, Aaron Brooks, who leaves one years the Chinese Guandong two million dollars, and Omri Casspi, who has announced his signing by Maccabi Tel Aviv in January if the lockout continues.

"I told my agent to take a look at what it is. It's time. There is an option that no season and we have to see what the possibilities because I want to play basketball at a competitive level this season. Now I I lost a year of basketball in my life and do not want that to happen again because I have many years of basketball, "said Dwyane Wade.

On the other hand, Aaron Goodwin has confirmed they are negotiating with the German team but has denied that the deal is to close imminently as suggested by the Bayreuth general manager, Uli Eichbau in spox: "We are finalizing the agreement and I am optimistic, do not look bad "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive