Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Pacquiao, a puppet," Juan Manuel Marquez

Almost 24 hours of being defeated by the judges in Las Vegas, Juan Manuel Marquez still can not believe what happened on Saturday against Manny Pacquiao . "I'm sure that if Pacquiao had managed to shoot, the judges rise up like a puppet so as not to lose. I am sad and disappointed in boxing. They made ​​it so easy to pull the effort of 18 years in boxing in the trash " , told AOL Latino , Juan Manuel Marquez.

'Dynamite', who succeeded in subduing the Filipino but the judges saw it lose a majority decision, said that this sixth defeat in his career he is forced to think of retirement as the most viable option: "First I have to talk to my family and my coach. I do not know what decision to take, or how soon will take me. It is very difficult and painful, as well clear and neither won. The truth I have no idea hoping to see my judges, " said the Mexican. Márquez told AOL that the only satisfaction he was after another 12 rounds with Pacquiao is the view reflected in the eastern side of the bitter taste of victory did not achieve only. "Manny knows it. He knows that he won and so I brought that look of shame.'m the only one who can say that Pacquiao is pound for pound champion" , said the triple world champion. After the fight, the American promoter Bob Arum offered a fourth fight between what the pupil of Ignacio Beristain said: "I do not accept it, why? ... I think that if I do the same again I'll kill myself," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive