Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Javier Flores, his goal is to provide a better future for your family

The first time I saw you fight the Puerto Rican Javier 'El Chino' Flores (7-0-0-7 KO's) made ​​me an impression. That day (March 14, 2009) made ​​his debut in boxing pay where he faced his compatriot Ricardo Virella, winning by TKO in four rounds. I was struck that "El Chino" Flores did not start the fight ' fire off ', but on the contrary, it showed calm, but throwing his punches with accuracy. Flores made ​​his first 4 fights in Aguadilla, Rincón and San Sebastián. Earlier this year he decided to move to the U.S. seeking to advance his career. When fighting has made ​​on American soil 3 winning them by knockout. In an informal chat with boxeomundial.com 'El Chino' told us that since adolescence (12 years) liked boxing, he spent watching until he decided to practice it. He said that at 18 he stopped in his career and returned to 21. His motivation for choosing boxing as a sport was out of necessity. In his time as an amateur boxer made ​​68 fights, which won 65, lost 3, with 32 knockouts.

As an amateur he had no opportunity to represent their country in international competitions. He said that the decision to jump to professional boxing was on their own, as I needed to earn money to support his family. When is managed by Mr. Jose Colon, coaches Luis Rosa and has Mr. Rocci as 'cutman'. Your new home is located in Hartford, Connecticut, where according to the fighter have been very well received, as there is a large colony of Puerto Rico. He said he misses his people, especially people Aponte Residencial Aguadilla. According to Flores expected to be fighting again in early 2012 and can not wait to return you to fight in Puerto Rico. In concluding the interview Javier Flores said, "I send greetings to all my people of Aguadilla, the hamlet Aponte who always support me, my mother waiting for me, my brothers and my children."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive