Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jorge Lorenzo on his father: "I feel ashamed"

Jorge Lorenzo , MotoGP, has responded to the words of his father in which harshly criticized Marco Simoncelli , who died recently.

The Spaniard, just after the funeral of the Italian said in his twitter that "Back home after the sad day when Marco's funeral. I thank the reception the fans have given me. As his family ".

For this reason, continues to Lorenzo, "that still makes me feel more ashamed when I read the comments out of tune you are doing my father (with whom he maintained a distant relationship) . I hope nobody thinks that I agree with what he says , because that unfortunately we could not have happened to any of us. "

Jorge Lorenzo's words come as a response earlier his father, Chicho, which alluded to deficiencies in the "mental work" of Marco Simoncelli , who died on Sunday at the Sepang circuit , and referred to the "other falls" who had suffered the Italian before the "fatal accident" in Malaysia.

According to the father of the Spanish pilot, "the bikes are the responsibility of a youth who is not ready."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive