Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pau Gasol: "I prefer the European game to the NBA"


The Los Angeles Lakers power forward and the Spanish team, Pau Gasol said he prefers the European game, based on the movement of the ball at the American League, where raw physical appearance over the coach. "I prefer the European game NBA because basketball is a team sport and more beautiful to watch when the players pass the ball or when the ball movement to create shooting situations, "Gasol said in an interview published in L'Equipe.

The pivot of 2.15 meters said he now is able to maintain "a high level in the two styles," but recalled the NBA game adaptation had to follow when he came to Memphis 10 years ago. "I worked hard my game near the board, which has clearly improved. At first I tended to leave the area and shoot from a position outside because it was pretty fast. Now I'm slower and I approached the painting, "he analyzed. On the other hand, Gasol said that in principle only want to train with FC Barcelona but not to contest the season with his former club because it is "fair" that a team can bring back a player of his caliber and then "suddenly lose it." "With a player of my dimension, the Barcelona game would change . In the end, my start to the season up penalizing the team, "he said. On a personal level, Gasol said he loves to read because it is a way to enrich themselves intellectually. "Reading I provides a kind of balance that allows me to break the rhythm of my life, not always going a mile a minute "," the double European champion, world champion and double winner of the NBA. " I have a wonderful life , I am privileged, "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive