Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Messi ex-girlfriend assaulted by her mother

A new scandal surrounds the Argentine soccer star, Lionel Messi . Argentina reported a model of the player's mother attacked her with a frying pan. Macarena Lemos Argentine media revealed that the mother of 'Leo' the attempted assault with a frying pan in hand and the other a cell phone. Here's what the girl said: "One Sunday afternoon, with my mom this, my aunt, who was chasing me, taking pictures, until I turned around and asked if something was wrong and began to insult me." "I never said I was with Messi in private, much less ... I said I liked ... she was chasing me with the phone and the pan, then I turn around and say, something happens, I had two CD's in hand and good insult to my person, my mom before I tried anything, I tried to anybody, that I hang on the backs of her son, she thinks I said something to a magazine, I said nothing .. . " Macarena Lemos The model today walked briefly with Lionel Messi at the time of the 2006 World Cup after they met in his hometown of Rosario. And even though they had long ago broken Messi's mother, apparently, still has some kind of grudge against her because according to the video and the statements of the girl's mother Messi followed by an entire electronics store with a frying pan last Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive