Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bolt: "I break your ass training, vomiting"

The Jamaican athlete Usain Bolt, triple world record holder, acknowledged that the competition does not think beat new records, but concentrates solely on winning "to be happy and that people are happy."

"I do not think breaking records. I always concentrate on winning. I break your ass training every day, vomiting, I have migraines Why should I let someone beat me if I work so hard?" He said in an interview published in the journal 'FHM Bionic,''which includes Europe Press.

Bolt does not rule change if it believes that athletic discipline has achieved all its goals in the 100 and 200m. "I think I would become a legend if I can keep Olympic titles, if I can break a few more records. Then it would not be much to do in the 100 and 200 meters, so * why not try something new?" asked the sprinter who could focus on longer distances or length.

"If I do the 400, I may withdraw from the 100 because the training is different. Probably continue with the 200, but if I spend to long jump I can still continue with the sprints. The good news is retiring at the top, the problem is knowing when you've reached the peak. I think, given my character, if I run the 400 should do well. I'm not saying going to break records, but it should get out well, "he added.

It is also aware that it must make the most of its glory years. "My goal is to make sure to keep my lifestyle the rest of my days. I have to keep winning and all that comes from training. Nobody likes to work hard, but you have to do if you want to be the best. And that I do. There is pressure. I know that people want to do well, but I want to do well for myself. If I do, I'm happy people are happy, "he said.

Despite all his efforts as an athlete, Bolt confessed "lazy". "I will not do much when I retire. Probably will ride a business, do not know why, but I just want to get to the office and put your feet on the table," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive