Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Vitali Klitschko is near retirement

At 40 years and after 15 years as a professional boxer, world champion Vitali Klitschko heavyweight revealed that his retirement is a fight or two away.
This was revealed by the monarch of the WBC to a chain of Ukrainian television: "I end my career, I will play one or two fights as much," he said. The boxer, 40, urged his fans not to despair by the imminence of his retirement and to support his younger brother Vladimir, which has the world titles in the World Boxing Association, International Federation of the World in heavyweights. "I would say to all those still fighting the Klitschko brothers are not left sad that Vladimir , which is five years younger than me, I will still enjoy many long battles, "he said. At the beginning of last September, Vitali Klitschko won the 43rd victory of his career, which included only two losses. Vitali plans to devote himself to the political party he founded, Ukrainian Democratic Alliance, which to date has the support of 10 thousand people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive