Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hamilton blames Massa the clash between the two in the circuit of India

Briton Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) blamed Felipe Massa (Ferrari) both staged crash in the Indian Buddh circuit where Hamilton finished seventh.

"Massa left no room , "Hamilton said about the collision that occurred on lap 23 of the Grand Prix, when both came almost parallel to the curve number 5.

The Brazilian, who came slightly forward, opened to catch the drawn good and tried a risky overtaking Hamilton on the inside that ended with an attack that brought Massa track and damaged the front of both cars.

The commissioners, as the British blamed the mate Fernando Alonso and sanctioned him with a drive through Massa completed just before you got out of the race after smashing his left front suspension in a 'piano' in the Indian route.

"Not much to say. It was a disappointing day but the team worked hard all weekend, as usual, "said the Briton.

"I was with Felipe during the minute's silence before the race. I do not speak for a long, long time, so I put my arm around her and wished her good luck," said Hamilton.

" In the race I tried to overtake him and gave up when I saw that I was going to leave space, but we crashed. I'm sorry, much to the team, "lamented the McLaren driver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive