Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

"It's very hard to hold one of the best in the world"

Lewis Hamilton, winner of the Grand Prix of Abu Dhabi , said after the race that is very happy about the result because it is hard to hold one of the best drivers in the world, referring to Fernando Alonso.

"I think this has been one of my best races. It is very difficult to stand behind one of the best drivers in the world," said Hamilton.

"Right now I am ecstatic and very happy to be back here (in the press conference after the race." This is very large and may take flight tonight with a smile, "he said.

When asked if his victory is the start of a new period in his career, the Briton said: "I do not know. It's early, but you can say it's a start."

"Now comes another great race in Brazil for us, so let's focus on trying to keep it this time. Today I had the pace and I was able to keep when Fernando was faster behind me," said the champion 2008 world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive