Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Toni Nadal: "He thinks the thief that everyone is like him"

The coach and Rafa Nadal's uncle, Toni Nadal, harshly criticized the words of former player Yannick Noah Tennis, who said recent successes in the Spanish sports are due to "magic potions", making a clear allusion to possible doping.

"Believe all the thief who is like him. It strikes me that a person of questionable honesty, dares to speak ill of Spanish athletes. I do not understand any of the ways," Toni Nadal said in a statement to the bar.

For tennis coach Spaniard, world number two, Yannick Noah "does not deserve any respect." "No sir I'm going to call because it is not a person who speaks in this way. If you come to say hello to Rafa, I hope my nephew, politely tell you what they think about it, because I think it is totally incorrect to speak a subject like this, "he said.

And the trainer explained that the momentum experienced by the Spanish sport "at all is because of what they take." "This kind of statement is always making sow doubt and that certain people will point to the bandwagon of lies," he added.

"Xavi, Iniesta, Ramos and Casillas and others are obviously very clean and are world champions, I'm sure David Ferrer does not take anything and I know for a fact that my nephew has not ever had anything in his life," said .

"You can be jealous, but if you feel bad, at least cállatelo. It is very wrong on their part about this issue when it myself many times I've had comments. I'm surprised that someone of dubious qualification is raising doubts about the other "he said.

Finally, with respect to the Masters Cup, which begins this Sunday in London, Toni Nadal said he was hopeful. "Rafa is training well, has good feelings, a high level of tennis and now what is needed to confirm this in the games," he said.

"In this type of track, there are three players above the rest that are Djokovic, Federer and Murray, but if Rafa plays his best certainly have options," Toni Nadal ended, which referred to the first rival of his nephew, Mardy Fish, who considered "the least complicated of the group because both Federer and Tsonga arrive in very good condition."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive