Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daniel Juncadella the first Spanish crown Macao

The pilot Daniel Juncadella Sunday has become the first Spanish man who gets the win in the prestigious Macau Grand Prix, Formula 3 test that has reached its 58th edition in the region of China.

After a great start, starting from the sixth position, and get out unscathed from an incident at the start, Juncadella stood third after Marco Wittmann and Valtteri Bottas. Just a few meters later, Felipe Nasr had advanced into Spanish, which few laps later took the fight between the Brazilian and Valtteri Bottas to advance both and placed second. Then, beat Wittmann and got the win.

"I can not believe, is very strong. I knew I needed something out mess sixth to win, but really did not think I could do, was thinking more on the podium. I think the key was that I came out to have fun."

"When I saw the last safety car I could not believe he had won, and while he was behind the safety car I broke to mourn. I had not cried so much in my life. That lap was very exciting."

For the rest of Spanish in the race, Robert Merhi, who started from third position, he was involved in the accident that marked the start and had to leave, while junior Carlos Sainz ended seventeenth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive