Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Murray could leave the tournament with a groin problem

Andy Murray could leave the Masters Cup in London because of a groin injury, as unveiled in the rear wheel in straight sets defeat against David Ferrer, game that required medical care after the first round.

"I have a groin problem. I have to see how it evolves to see if I continue in the tournament. There would be played if it had not been this tournament or a 'grand slam'. I did not know exactly how I would feel on the track, not I've been training hard this week, "Murray said after the meeting.

After this defeat, Britain is almost forced to beat Novak Djokovic and Tomas Berdych to stay alive in the tournament. "I can not decide if I go up to a minute before Wednesday's game. We'll see how I spend the night and morning to decide how to evolve," Murray resigned himself, whose place would be occupied by Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic if finally resignation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive