Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ricky Rubio: "It would be nice to play at the club with Gasol"

Ricky Rubio is training in Los Angeles. Away from the spotlight for the first time in his life, the base of El Masnou is preparing for a season that never arrives. It was his year. He was determined to show the world that your site is in the best league in the world and that his last season was only a small mole. At 21 you can afford. However, the conflict between players and owners has disrupted their plans.

The Wolves player has decided to return to Barcelona and keep on working and training in Barcelona. This was stated in an interview with Ona FM. "Things do not evolve here, so I decided to go back. My family back first and I'll stay a week," confirmed Ricky, who also said that in no hurry to decide his future. "I did not think that the situation reached this limit. I want to wait to see if there are no possibilities of resolving the situation, and then would sign with another team."

A team that is on everyone's mind. Ricky confirmed that when you land in Barcelona will be in contact with Barcelona to try to train with the first team squad. As have made their team-mates, Pau and Marc Gasol. "I have not spoken to Barcelona, ​​but when I return, I will contact the club to train with them as did the brothers Gasol. It would be nice to play at the club with Gasol."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive