Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Nadal: "I see myself with a little less passion for the game"

Rafael Nadal eliminated in the Masters Cup by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga said after the game that was "nothing special" on the fast track in London to mark the difference from its rival. "Failing things I had always had, such as explosiveness and the impetus that caused burden on rivals," he analyzed.

After congratulating his opponent tonight for a game that made him "worthy" of the victory, Nadal pointed to two causes for their defeat at the London O2 Arena cement: physical and mental fatigue accumulated over a long season, and a surface hard is the least favorable to deploy your game. "It's been a tough year for me. Positive at times, very hard in others. The truth is that I had great expectations for this tournament, because I knew coming in what conditions. It is normal what happened," said Nadal.

At the end of a season in which he won Roland Garros but lost the finals of Wimbledon and U.S. Open, Nadal himself is "a little less passion for the game, probably from exhaustion."

"Over the holidays, better not think about them, because there will be. Although neither the need, I need to work, and that's what I do," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive