Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

"We have made our dream come true"

The Atletico Madrid youth players Javi Manquillo and Peter Martin have been seen in an interview with the club's website after his official debut mattress yesterday's defeat against Albacete, that the opportunity is in recognition of their efforts.

"We have long worked and we managed to realize our dream of his first team debut in a competitive match," say.

To Manquillo, which develops in the right side, has been a year round. Key player in the Division of Honour, is one of the most promising players of the quarry and had trained with the first team.

"The truth is that I am very happy with how things are going me this season. With my team does well the championship, the team called me and now I miss two classes to play with the first team. It is a great joy" .

"I found out when he gave the starting lineup. At first I was a little nervous, but then I felt better. The truth is that the party was complicated and we are a little strange. We must use the minutes that gives the coach as they do Koke, Pulido and Joel. And you have to be there, because the tie is open, "he said on his first match.

Peter Martin was quieter striker subsidiary that took the field on 68 minutes replacing the Portuguese Pizzi. The Malaga claims to be "very happy" for the opportunity received.

"I went to warm up with all the enthusiasm in the world. And when I jumped onto the field did not think it was my official debut with the first team but had to come from behind game. I thank you for trusting us mister"

The tip was not surprised by the attitude of his rival: "I'm used to playing teams like Albacete. They are very aggressive teams, going to shock and 200 percent more if they have a front and Atletico First Madrid ".

"They went and cast him crecidísimos reluctance, took the two chances they had and hence the result. Javi and I are both very happy but a little sad because the debut was accompanied with a win," he adds.

However, despite the adverse outcome, Manquillo believes that the mattress will be in the next round: "We have to move the tie as. We are confident to pass. The tie is open and the advantage we have is that we play at home," said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive