Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Alonso: "The third title will come sooner rather than later"

Fernando Alonso believes that the third world title will come sooner or later and who is not obsessed with this issue after his first two seasons at Ferrari. "I know I could have more championships in my record, but you can not move forward looking back: You need to look to the future and the present. I am quite sure that this championship will come sooner rather than later, because I'm in the perfect team to get it, "said the Spaniard in an interview with the magazine 'Autosport'.

Fernando is aware that has surpassed the psychologically important 30 years, but says he is in the best shape of his career and wins left to achieve in the coming years. "I have more motivation than ever and is only a matter of time. Hopefully not many more years, because I have 30 years ... I do not know how old I'll be here. But today I'm at the peak of my career and I'm in the best team. I have no doubt that the championships will come, "says the Spanish rider.

After getting 10 podiums with a car completely away from these benefits in 2011, Alonso values ​​as higher performance when consigió the double with Renault. "I am now a much more complete driver. Perhaps, in a single round or in a particular career situation has not changed much. However, in overtaking, the start of racing, the approach to stop pens or mental preparation for the race, I think in 2005 and 2006 I was much weaker than now. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive