Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Villa he is "excited" by the outpouring of support received

David Villa, who is admitted to a Barcelona hospital waiting to know the date of surgery to solve the fracture suffered in the left tibia, was "thrilled" by the show of support received.

In a note published on its website 'Facebook', Villa says he has read the messages you have sent the fans and thanked them. "Be calm because I have a good rest tonight and I feel much better. I'm happy to be back with my family. And besides, I know I'm in good hands," said Villa in that social network.

The striker, who added the text a photo that is seen in the hospital bed, took the opportunity to thank the doctor Ricard Pruna and institutional relations director Manel Estiarte the support shown for the return trip from Japan. "Without them I do not know what had made the trip back! Is now less to be fine! I will continue to count," said the player.

Villa came on the night of Friday to Barcelona, ​​from Tokyo, and is awaiting the outcome of a series of medical tests to determine when it will have surgery on broken left tibia suffered during the World Cup semi-final of the Club played against Al Sadd Catari.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive