Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alistair Overeem at UFC 146
'Two Saints will retain his title at UFC 146?
'Gypsy', also known as the belt snatched the Mexican Cain Velasquez on November 12, 2011 at just 64 seconds into the first round in Anaheim, California.
On its commitment to Overeem, Junior Dos Santos said he was well: "It is a good chance to win another fight. It will also be my first defense and I'm anxious. "
Dos Santos spoke about the fighting style of his rival: "Overeem is different from Cain. It is another style of fighting, Cain is a kickboxer and Alistair has another style. However, I will make a good strategy to overcome torque and retain the title '.
'For me, I'm the favorite of the fight, but that does not matter. All fights yet and I do not care if they think I'm the favorite or not. What is valuable is to show what I am in the Octagon and be the best, "said Rio.
This is the first time an event will be made only heavyweight fights so JDS is aware of the responsibility involved. "It's a big responsibility, but I feel good and calm. I'm in a good time and just want to enjoy it. Cherish the scepter '.
'Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez, Roy Nelson,' Big Foot 'Silva. I want to see them all! "Said the champion of the division.
Junior Dos Santos and Alistair Overeem will face off at UFC 146 in Las Vegas, Nevada for the title of UFC heavyweights.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)