Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imposed by the Boxing Commission
Lopez was suspended by the CBPPR for one year (after serving time medical suspension after the knockout Salido), a $ 10,000 fine and 100 hours of community service.
"We will definitely appeal the penalty, which we believe is too much for a boxer. We are already meeting with Juanma and his entire legal team and to carry out this appeal, "said Peter Rivera, vice president of PR Best Boxing Promotions (PRBBP), a company that represents Lopez.
For the boxer, who on several occasions publicly apologized to the referee Ramirez, CBPPR and the people of Puerto Rico, the priority is to continue his career in the discipline plays, which is boxing.
"I recognize that I made a mistake and so I apologized to everyone I affected with comments, but just as I continue my career and vindicate my name at all," said Lopez.
Rivera concluded that "these are the only comments that will do about it."
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)