Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
"I have a greater obligation and I'm number one. Everyone has their role. When I was Rafa was the same. If I win my party are other good players in the team that can take the tie on. What is clear is that there must be union of the five, including the captain, to win, "said David Ferrer.
Ferrer refused any kind of confidence against Austria despite the condition of choice that gives Spain the Central team.
"It will be difficult. It is true that we are at home and that makes us favorites. But it must be demonstrated on the track. Going to be tough games. Jurgen Melzer is a great player, I have won on land and Nico Almagro also . In doubles, for example, are among the best in the world. It will not be an easy tie, "said David Ferrer.
The Alicante player, who missed the first round, played in Oviedo, against Kazakhstan, is reunited with Davis Cup, which comes with three titles already achieved this season (Acapulco, Buenos Aires and Auckland).
"I've been up a few games but I am confident because I started well, winning many games. Maybe the first day cost me a bit like everyone, but I have wanted to play and give a good level of tennis," said Ferrer, happy to play in Oropesa del Mar, near his home.
"It's nice to play in your community. Come more friends and family closer and more is a plus," he said.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)