Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"

David Ferrer, who faces the number one band of the Spanish team's tie against Austria in Davis Cup, which will compete this weekend in Oropesa del Mar (Castellón), refused to face a duel with a "pressure or obligation Added ".

"I have a greater obligation and I'm number one. Everyone has their role. When I was Rafa was the same. If I win my party are other good players in the team that can take the tie on. What is clear is that there must be union of the five, including the captain, to win, "said David Ferrer.

Ferrer refused any kind of confidence against Austria despite the condition of choice that gives Spain the Central team.

"It will be difficult. It is true that we are at home and that makes us favorites. But it must be demonstrated on the track. Going to be tough games. Jurgen Melzer is a great player, I have won on land and Nico Almagro also . In doubles, for example, are among the best in the world. It will not be an easy tie, "said David Ferrer.

The Alicante player, who missed the first round, played in Oviedo, against Kazakhstan, is reunited with Davis Cup, which comes with three titles already achieved this season (Acapulco, Buenos Aires and Auckland).

"I've been up a few games but I am confident because I started well, winning many games. Maybe the first day cost me a bit like everyone, but I have wanted to play and give a good level of tennis," said Ferrer, happy to play in Oropesa del Mar, near his home.

"It's nice to play in your community. Come more friends and family closer and more is a plus," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon