Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Closed London 2012 soccer
Mexico and Honduras in the tournament carry the day of the CONCACAF Under 23 and both the number of qualifiers for the men's game in London in 2012 amounted to fifteen selections.
Oman and Senegal, representatives from Asia and Africa, settled a playoff at the stadium in the City of Coventry, and close the payroll.
Argentina will not defend title
The main novelty is the absence of defending champion Argentina. Brazil and Uruguay will be representing South America and as usual contenders to fight for the podium.
The Charruas return to the Games after a long time, who won consecutively in 1924 and 1928.
Spain, European champion and a list of juicy young figures, leads the contingent of the Old Continent, which also includes host Britain, Switzerland and Belarus.
Asia now be represented by Japan, bronze in Mexico 1968, South Korea and United Arab Emirates; Pacific by New Zealand, and Africa Gabon, continental champion surprising, Morocco and Egypt.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)